What You Need to Know - Landlord Insurance
What You Need to Know - Landlord Insurance

When insuring the home we live in, it is highly advisable to take out insurance for both the building and its contents. This insures us against damage and theft and gives us the peace of mind for our home. How about insurance for an investment property? This is a different type of policy all together and is specific for landlords. A Landlord Insurance Policy usually covers:

  • Damage to the building from fire, storm and theft
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Some policies include cover for damage to common areas such as gardens
  • Optional cover for rent default and associated legal costs
 As with all insurance products, there are many differences between what each insurance company offers. Be sure to compare insurers and policies to make sure you’re getting the right cover for your circumstances.
Contact Us | Privacy Policy | © Trinity Residential 2018